City Backpacker Belfast Hostel Information:
- Belfast Hostel "City Backpacker" is located 25min walk from the City Center. There is a bus stop at the end of the street that goes regularly into the City Center,
- Check-In at 2pm. When Checking-In guests will need to provide a photographic ID. Small fee will be charged for paying with a credit card.
- Group bookings will have to pay a £10 per person cash deposit.
- Check-Out at 10am, when checking out guests are asked to bring down to reception pillow case, duvet cover and fitted sheets.
- Breakfast from 8am-10am,
- The reception is open from 8am - 11pm, there will always be a member of staff on site.
- There's strictly no food or drink allowed in the bedrooms!
- Noise is to be kept to a minimum between the hours of 11pm and 8am.
Belfast Hostel City Backpacker
where hostelling is close to Heavenly! Born out of a love for travelling and an appetite for new cultural experiences, CityBackpacker is designed for the modern day GlobeTrotter.
Whether you’re relaxing
in our laid back Chill Room, recharging in our comfy beds or availing of our spacious communal conveniences, the City Backpacker Hostel team are on hand 24hrs a day to make sure your Belfast adventure Rocks!
Fresh, vibrant and unpretentious, City Backpacker (Belfast Hostel)
is your first choice for that cosy home from home luxury on a budget! Clean, safe and conveniently located in the heart of the City’s Golden Mile district, our inexpensive hostel is central to all the must-see landmarks Belfast has on offer, such as City Hall, The Wall Murals, Titanic Shipyard, Queens University, Crown Liquor Saloon, The Peace Walls, to name a few.
Oozing Irish Charm and full of the Craic, kick-back with a Guinness in-hand and enjoy what Belfast Hostel City Backpacker have to offer!!